UnHackMe allows you to remove Google Search redirects, rootkits, trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms, adware, spyware, keyloggers, unwanted programs, etc.
The main difference between UnHackMe and other antirootkit software is its detection method. Precise double-checking for a Windows-based PC, which allows identifying and eliminating any types of malicious software. Instant tracking of malicious code in the system. UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently it eliminates all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and so on. UnHackMe does not slow up your PC and it is compatible with any anti-virus programs.
What’s in the box?
- Anti-Rootkit (Google Redirecting Fixer)
- Anti-Malware, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Bot
- Anti-Adware, Anti-Spyware
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for noncommercial use
- You get free database updates but no free program updates; if you update the program, it may become unregistered
- No free tech support
- You must redeem the license key before this offer has ended