2017 Year is about to end and New Year 2018 is about to begin So we would Like to share you guys, our Top 8 Best Smartphones for Year 2017. These picks has been based on several fields such as Overall Build Quality, User Experience, Price, Camera and Battery Life as well. Based on our own studies, we have picked these 8 Smartphones Launched by their respective Manufacturers in 2017.
LG V30 IS
- Size: 151.7 mm Height, 75.4 mm Width, 7.4 mm Thick
- Display: Technology- POLED, 6” Large, 1440x2880p Resolution, 537ppi, with Dolby Vision HDR Support, Gorilla Glass-5
- Camera– 16MP with f/1.6 capable of Optical Image Stabilization & 4K Video Recording at 30fps, Laser Focus, Face Detection + 13MP with f/1.9 with the Best Wide-Angle Camera Lens, Front-facing Camera- 5MP, it has an optical Image Stabilization to the primary camera
- Storage: 64GB & 128GB Models
Front facing speakers not available, One speaker down to the right of the device.
- Processor: Snapdragon- 835 Octa-Core (2.45 GHZ+ 1.9 GHz) with 4GB RAM,
Light Skin OS Theme
- In terms of usage, it will last for a whole day
- Other Features: NFC, Wireless Charging with Fast charge support (50% charge in Just 30 Min), Radio FM, Wi-Fi, Fingerprint scanner at the back of device which is a physical button, IP68 Water Resistant 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth 5.0 capable of connecting multiple audio devices concurrently Supports Quad-Deck for better Sounding music
We like feeling in the sides, its little bit curvy, that means it might feel slippery to you, the Back design also has a curved edge. It has an always-on display. On the screen, we have got a little drawer, which we can move around, it acts like the second screen where you can place your favorite apps.
What We Don’t Like in LG V30
- 4GB Ram is not enough if compared with other high-end Android Powered smartphones of 2017. There should be at least 6GB of Ram in this device.
- We wish there is be a better front-facing camera at least 8MP with ultra-wide and 1080p video recording support and Optical Image Stabilization.
- We also don’t like the fact that it has only 3300 mAh Battery, but it is not a big deal breaker, Lack of Front Firing Speakers.
On Several grounds, OnePlus 5T is very similar to its processor, except edge to edge 6.2 inches OLED 1080x 1920p Display. Regarding design its still simple looking Smartphone like its predecessor OnePlus 5 which is all metal. There is still no wireless charging or MicroSD card Expansion Support & it’s still not a water-resistant smartphone.
But these are added benefits for more expensive smartphones. When it comes to the price of this device, the feature & hardware that this device offers outstands its price tag. Unlike Google Pixel 2, XL & iPhone 7, 7 Plus or Later models, its do come with 3.5 mm Headphone jack. There is still only one Speaker at the bottom of this device. However, it gets louder enough for day to day use.
Other design change includes a slightly bumped camera on the back of the device compared to its Predecessor OnePlus 5 and the fingerprint sensor is no longer on the front of the device. It has been shifted to the back of the device similar to Galaxy Note 8 & Google Pixel 2 & XL.
The Display is still 1080x1920p Full HD Multi-touch display with 18:9 Aspect ratio. But the Display on OnePlus 5T is now an edge to edge Display. The colors on the screen of this device are pretty much in line with the OnePlus 5.
There is no more noticeable difference concerning color accuracy and colors reproduction. Color Profile on OnePlus 5T is fantastic and lets you change them where you can also bump up the saturation if you want them to. Software experience on OnePlus 5T is pretty much same as on OnePlus 5, its running Android 7.1.1 Nougat with stack Android Theme on it.
OnePlus 5 & Oneplus 5T is one of the fastest Android Powered Smartphone of 2017. OnePlus 5T has an Improved camera capable of taking photos in low light condition, and it does it very well. Unlike OnePlus 5, this time the OnePlus 5T 2nd Rear camera is dedicated to Low Light Photography. But the result is not that much significant when compared.
Oneplus 5T Has slightly more details in the picture in Low light photography.But the phone at this price range, the Picture quality on this device is good enough. Image Stabilization on this device is still being done electronically. It has a remarkable battery life that easily lasts for an entire day on single charge. OnePlus 5T supports Dash Charging that can fully charge the battery in just 30 Minutes.
Bottom Line: OnePlus 5T is remarkably a good smartphone and have improved the performance of the device while keeping the device in the same price range of $500. It’s sure that it doesn’t have the best camera, it doesn’t have the best display, it doesn’t have the wireless charging support, but it does have a great battery life, fantastic performance & a good software experience. With the Price Tag of $500, it provides you the value for your money.
OnePlus 5T Technical Specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 835 OCTA-Core Processor
- RAM: 6GB or 8GB
- Display: 6.01” AMLOED Full HD Mult-Touch Display
- Storage: 64GB or 128GB
- Front Facing Camera: 16 MP F/2.0 With Aperture
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, 20 MP with f/1.7 Aperture
- Battery: 3300 mAh
Galaxy S Series is Top Line Smartphones Manufactured by Samsung Electronics. Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ were introduced on 29th Mar-2017 which is the successor of Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Plus. It was launched as on 21st Apr-2017 in North America & International Rollout throughout April & May 2017.
They are different to each other in terms of
- Thickness 148.9mm (S8) 159.5mm (S8 Plus)- Side, 68.1mm (S8) & 73.4mm (S8 Plus)- Bottom.
- Galaxy S8 has a smaller form factor which is great for the people with smaller hands.
- Display– 5.8 Inches (S8) 6.2 Inches (S8 Plus)
- S8+ is $100 More expansive than Galaxy S8. $750 (Galaxy S8) $850 (Galaxy S8 Plus)
- Battery: 3000mAh (S8) 3500mAh (S8 Plus)
- Display– Dual Curve Design 570ppi (S8) 529ppi (S8 Plus)
- Weight: 155g (S8) 173g (S8 Plus)
In terms of design, they look very similar except a bigger display in S8 Plus. They are similar to each other in terms of
- Processor– Snapdragon 835(2.35 GHZ+1.9 GHz) Oct-Core Processor or Exynos 8895 (2.35GHz + 1.7GHz)
- Camera– 12MP, with f/1.7 Primary Camera, 8MP Front-facing Camera
- Ram– 4GB
- Internal Storage– 64GB Internal Storage.
- IP68 Water Resistant
- IRIS Scanner
- MicroSD Expansion up to 256GB
- Android Operating System– V7.0 Nougat
- 4K Video Recording at 30fps.
- Connector- USB-C Reversible Connector
Bottom Line: These devices are the best smartphones ever manufactured by Samsung until Now. With the Price Tag of 580 EURO (Galaxy S8) & 650 EURO (Galaxy S8+) this android device is beast in performance and overall battery life of these devices are excellent. This is the phone you should considering Buy and they should at top 3 in Our Top Featured Smartphone of 2017 List.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is an all full-screen device like its predecessor Mi Mix Original. Unlike Mi Mix Original, quite a few things have been changed in terms of design, mainly the size. We have 5.99 Inches AMOLED Display with an edge to edge design that makes the entire device feels small as compared to Mi Mix Original. Mi Mix 2 has an excellent super thin form factor display. This device has been imported into the US to buy it by the eager users.
Xiaomi Has introduced Mi Mix 2, and it is more approachable, more buyable and it is the sequel to Mi Mix Original. Mi Mix 2 size is smaller than Mi Mix original with Signature tiny front bezels. It’s easier to reach to all areas of the display with the single hand use unlike other devices having 6 inches display.
The body on Mi Mix 2 is now Saronic on the back and aluminum on the sides. The back of the device is super shiny but catches fingerprints quickly and is also a bit heavier than other smartphones of this size.
The difference in Xiaomi Mi Mix Original & Mi Mix 2 is the 3.5 mm headphone jack which is not available on Mi Mix 2 device. It has an actual real front-facing speaker located at the earpiece at the top of the phone.
Makes it more practical with directional sound and much more useful. It also has the ultra-sonic Proximity sensor firing to the glass. Selfie camera on this device is still at the bottom with the glass slightly more polarized.
The camera on the back of the device has been upgraded to a 12 Mega Pixel Sony IMAX 3D 6 Sensor with optical Image stabilization & f/2.0 aperture and is still inside that 24-carat gold ring in the middle of the back of the phone.
There is no dual camera on this device. A fingerprint on the back of the device is now even faster than before and its now at the ideal location which makes it easy to be reached. Mi Mix 2 has a Snapdragon 835 Octa-Core Processor, 6GB RAM, 64/128GB/256GB of Internal Storage & 3400 mAh powered battery.
This device has MUI Software over the Android, and there are a bunch of new features offered in this device that makes it more accessible to improve overall user experience on this device. MUI has now split screen multi-Tasking mode which is pretty simple in interface and easy to use.
There is still the quick bar that moves the bottom row shortcuts anywhere you want on the display in case it is still hard to access all the areas of its 6 Inches display.
Mi Mix 2 is pretty much snappy.
there is no bloatware installed on this device which you will get on the device when you put it out of its box. Android Nougat 7.1.1 is preinstalled on this device which can be upgraded to Android 8 Oreo soon or later.
However, there is also the Mi Mix 2 Special Edition of this device. Mi Mix 2 Special edition basically has curved Saronic over and around to the front of the device, and it also has 8GB RAM, and it’s little more expensive than Mi Mix 2.
Mi Mix 2 Supports a Massive number of bands that is almost 37, of which 22 of those are LTE bands and has a dual sim card slot.
- Display: 5.99 inches, 92.6 cm2 (~80.8% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~403 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass 4, MIUI 9
- CPU & GPU: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) & Adreno 540
- Memory: 128 GB, 8 GB RAM or 64/128/256 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Camera: 12 MP (f/2.0, 1/2.9″, 1.25 µm), phase detection auto-focus, 4-axis OIS, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video Capturing: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Other Features: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- Colors available: Black & White
- Price: About 520 EURO
Bottom Line: With a price tag of 520 EURO, it’s a beautiful smartphone with all the essential features that a typical smartphone of this range would need. If you have no problem using the MIUI over the Android Operating system, then this device is a go for sure otherwise OnePlus 5T would be a perfect choice for you.
After Apple’s Introduction of New Animoji Feature, Primarily Available to iPhone X Users, Huawei Has Become the First Android Smartphone Manufacturer to Introduce Anime Emoji Feature to Its New Honor View 10. It Is Similar to The Functionality of Apple’s Animoji. It Is Available at Half of The Price of Huawei Mate 10 And Shares Some of Huawei Mate 10 Pro’s Hardware in Honor View 10. Honor View 10 Was Introduced in The UK As On 5th December 2017. It Is in The Huawei’s Top of The Line Devices With 6 Inches Full HD+ Display With 18:9 Aspect Ratio, 1080px 2160px Resolution, And 403ppi Density.
Honor View 10 Features A Fingerprint Sensor, Facial Recognition Feature, Eight-Megapixel Front Facing the Camera With 1080p Of Video Support At 30fps. Design of The Device Is Very Much Similar to OnePlus 5T. Honor View 10 Has One Speaker at Earpiece at The Top and One at The Bottom on The Right Side.
Honor View 10 Houses Sim Tray on The Left Side of The Device That Supports 2 Nano Sim Cards and Is Expandable Via MicroSD Card. Honor View 10 Comes With 128gb Of Internal Storage And 6GB Ram. On the Back of The Device, It Has Two Sensors With 16 Megapixel And 20 Mega Pixel Sensor and Honor Logo.
On the Right Side of The Device, You Will Get Power Button at The Top with A Little Bit of Texture on It & The Volume Rocker Button. On the Top of The Device, You Will Get a Single Microphone with The IR Blaster. Honor View 10 Supports C Type Quick Charging Version 3.0 Connector & 3.5m Headphone Connector.
Honor View 10 Supports 802.11 A/B/G/N/Ac, Dual-Band Wi-Fi Direct & Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, AptX HD, LE, GPS, NFC, Infrared Port, USB 2.0 Type C 1.0 Reversible Connector, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass.
Honor View 10 Includes A Super Adapter with Quick Charge Support Which Gives You Up To 50% Of Extra Juice in Just 30 Minutes of Charge. You Will Also Get a Removable Sim Tool in The Box and USB Type C Data Cable & A Phone Case, So You Don’t Need to Worry to Buy an Extra Case for Your Device.
It Has Google Now, On the Left and Right Side We Have Access to The Different Applications. The Device Has Built-In Microsoft Translator with The Ability to Work Offline. Notification Center on This Machine Seems Sweet Which Can Be Customized from Settings.
Settings Interface Has Been Changed, And Users Need to Slide from The Left Side of The Screen to Show Different Sections of Device Settings. With Access to Most of The Configuration Which Were Available Before with Its Predecessors.
In the Display Tab, You Can Go to The Home Screen Style Section. It Has Two Options. 1. Standard (Shows All Apps on The Home Screen) And 2. Drawer (Shows All Apps on Drawer Section)
With 6 Inches Super HD+ Display And 6 GB of Ram, You Are Getting Much More Comfortable One-Handed Experience, Great Optics with The Support Of NPU. Camera UI Is Very Similar to Any Other Honor Devices, With Depth Perception, Which Enables the Use of Two Sensors 16 & 20 Mega Pixels. We Have Live Photos Support and Flash Turn/Off Button.
Swiping from The Left Gives Access to The Different Modes. Photo Mode, Pro Photo Mode, Video, Pro Video, 3D Panorama, HDR, Night Shot, Panorama, Light Painting, Time Lapse, Slow-Me, Artist Mode, Filter, Watermark, Monochrome, Document Mode & More.
Swipe from The Right, You Have Access to The Settings, From Where You Can Customize Resolutions and Other Options for Enhancing the Quality of Picture and Videos You Want to Take. You Have Auto Control, Touch Capture and A Lot of Other Different Features.
If We Switch Over to Videos and Swipe from The Left Side of The Display, You Will Have Access to The Settings Related to The Video. It Supports 1080p at 60 Fps And 4k at 30 Fps. Front Facing Camera Is Capable of Shooting Videos Only At 1080p With Stereo Recording. Regarding Design, It Has a Dimension Of 157x75x7mm with 172g In Weight with The Aluminum Body.
Honor View 10 Comes with Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-Core Processor Which Is Similar to The Higher End Smartphone Coming This Year, Mali-G72 GPU with 12 Core Graphic Processor & Neural Processing Unit (NPU) For Customized Photo Experience Which Provides Better Photos Out of The Device.
NPU, An Artificial Intelligence Is Built into This Device Which Supports for Customized Photo Experience Which Recognizes the Subject Matter in The Background. Honor View 10 Houses 3750 MAh Power Battery with The Support of The Quick Charge, But Not the Fast Charge We Usually Think About.
We Are Talking About Huawei Supercharge, Which Goes From 0 To 50% In Just 30 Minutes. Since to The Date of Introduction of This Device, The Name of This Device Has Been Changed to Honor View 10 From Honor V10.
At the Lock Screen, We Do Have Few Things That Are Customizable. A Fingerprint at The Front Looks Very Nice on This Device. It Also Has Face Id Recognition, Which Gives This Method to Recognize Its Owner and Only Shows the Notification to The Owner of This Device.
It’s Very Similar to Apple iPhone X Here. It Shows the Content of The Notification, Only When You Look at The Device and Locks It When You Get It Out of Your Sight.
It Ships with Android 8.0 Operating System, Which Is Known as Oreo, Which Is Pre-Installed on The Device When You Get It Out of The Box.
With Pinch to Zoom Action on Home Screen Gives Access to Settings of This Device Which Provides the Ability to Customize Home Layout, Which Contains.
- Home Layout– 4×5, 4×6, 5×5, 5×6 Layouts
- Auto-Align- Automatically Fill the Vacancy When an App Is Removed.
- Shake- Shake to Realign Home Screen Icons.
- Badge App Icons– Set to Whether to Show Badge Icon or Not.
- App Suggestions– Automatically Suggest Apps Based on Usage.
- Search Result
- Home Screen Loop– Allows the Home Screen to Loop.
- Google Feed–
- Auto Rotate– Allows Your Home Screen to Rotate Automatically.
Honor View 10 Supports Hybrid Dual Sim (Nano Sim, Dual Stand-By). Regarding Display, It Has an LTPS IPS LCD 6 Inches Touchscreen Display With 16M Of Color Support. Screen Resolution of This Device Is 1080x 2160 Pixel With 18:9 Aspect Ratio And 403 Pixel Per Inch Density. Overall, We Had Here Is a Great New and High-End Device with Exceptional Display and Graphics with High NPU Processing
Galaxy Note 8 is the best Android Smartphone Samsung had made till date. However, it’s also the most expensive Android Powered Smartphone. The Price of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is $1000. The Samsung build quality has been on point for a while now. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the refinement of its predecessors for almost 3-4 years. But you can now see the display melt over the side of the device it gets pretty damn close to the top and bottom bezels. It 83% Screen to Body ratio.
It has an overall boxy shape but there is still an aluminum realm to hold, and there is no camera bump or protrusion on the back. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has an Always on Display. Glass finish used on the back of device catches more fingerprints while holding or using the device, but same is easier to clean.
The fingerprint sensor on the right side of the primary camera at the back of this device makes it very difficult to access it with one hand especially for the persons having small hands. Galaxy Note 8 Has super sturdy, glass looking, metal finish body which is sufficient water sealed and edge to edge display.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has the single best screen on any Android-Powered Smartphones. With 6.3 Inches 2960x1440p Super AMOLED Display that looks gorgeous in all conditions. It has the same resolution as Galaxy S8 & s8 Plus has, but its more prominent display with 1200 nits and is pretty much viewable in outdoors. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has HDR support and pressure sensitive home Button at the bottom of the glass.
- Display: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.3 inches, 101.1 cm2 (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio), 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~521 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10 compliant, 3D Touch (home button only) & Always-on display.
- Processor & GPU: Exynos 8895 Octa (Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) – EMEA) or Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz- USA & China) & Mali-G71 MP20 or Adreno 540 (USA & China) GPU.
- Memory: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only with Internal Memory of 64/128/256 GB, & 6 GB RAM
- Camera: Dual: 12 MP (f/1.7, 26mm, 1/2.5″, 1.4 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 12MP (f/2.4, 52mm, 1/3.6″, 1 µm, AF), OIS, phase detection auto-focus, 2x optical zoom, LED flash, Secondary Camera: 8 MP (f/1.7, 25mm, 1/3.6″, 1.22 µm), autofocus, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Video Recording: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery with Talk time of Up to 22 h (3G) &Music Play- Up to 74 h.
- Other Features: Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Colors: Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Gray, Deep Sea Blue, Star Pink (Taiwan only)
The camera on the Galaxy Note 8 is still the 2nd best camera on any Android device. It has 12 Megapixel f/1.7 Aperture primary camera with an additional 12 Mega Pixel camera with f/2.4 telephoto lens. This time both these cameras have optical Image Stabilization. However, the second camera which has a telephoto lens is not as good as the primary camera. But it works great with Live photos because you can adjust the amount of blur in the background.
This device outperforms any android devices except Google Pixel 2, 2XL & OnePlus 5T. Inside it has Snapdragon 835 Processor, Adreno 540 GPU, 6GB RAM, & 64GB/128GB/256GB of Internal Storage. The Android experience on this device is not as much smooth as on Google Pixel 2, 2XL or OnePlus 5 or 5T has, but it’s still the best android device when it comes to overall user experience.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 doesn’t have great battery life. This device has 3300 mAh Powered Battery which would ordinarily sound like a pretty solid in terms of power, but a device with world’s brightest 6 inches display would require more power than that to provide a good battery life. With 3300 mAh powered battery, you will get a little bit less than 4 hours of on-time battery life on single charge.
With Samsung Galaxy Note 8 You will get Iris Scanner for unlocking your phone with your eyes. You can also expand the internal storage via MicroSD. It has the 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Full Water resistant, Dual Cameras, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual Stereo Speakers & the S Pen, which gives you the best stylish experience on any android devices.
Bottom Line: Everything on this device, including hardware & Softwares are near perfect and makes it a must buy smartphone if you are a big screen lover. However, poor battery life on this device is a major download. Samsung Galaxy Note series has been known for its long lasting battery life, but this time Samsung has not added that mush power to its Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Devices.
This year Apple has launched a new anniversary edition of its smartphones named iPhone X with entirely new design, which looks very much similar to iPhone 4 or older. With Glass at the back of the device, it’s the easiest breakable Apple’s Smartphone in the history of iPhones.
But at the same time, its new design makes this device looks stunning. With the price tag of $1000 (least price), iPhone X has become the most Expensive iPhone ever. With iPhone X, Apple has introduced the OLED Technology in its device for the first time, and the optimized color saturation on this machine has made the iPhone X’s Display, the best display on any Smartphone in the mobile Industry.
The display panel is manufactured by Samsung and has been engineered by the Apple. Working 2 biggest companies together have indicated that they are capable of bringing us an incredible technology to the OLED panel used in iPhone X.
Apple has Introduced A11 Bionic Chip with Neural Engine Processor, and it’s the beast in performance with more than 2400 (approx.) Benchmark Score in Single core performance and more than 10230 (approx.) Benchmark score in Multi-Core performance. The A11 Bionic Chip is 25% more potent than apple’s A10 Fusion Processors used in iPhone 7 & 7 plus.
Apple’s A11 Bionic Chip processors have been used in iPhone 8, 8 Plus & iPhone X. Apple Newest Own Built Custom Graphic processor in iPhone 8, 8 Plus & iPhone X is up-to 70% faster than its predecessor.
iPhone X Used the same amount of Ram like iPhone 7 Plus & iPhone 8 Plus, the only difference between an iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X is that iPhone X has an edge to edge fullscreen 5.8” OLED Display, vertically placed dual camera, both with Optical Image stabilization, Non-availability of Fingerprint sensor and use of Face ID as a Biometric security feature.
Everything else used internally in terms of hardware & software except as mentioned above are same as of iPhone 8 Plus.
This is the Best iPhone Ever made by the apple in history, and I agree with that. However, Face ID used in this device is not as perfect as 2nd Generation Touch ID, its because Face ID used on iPhone X still needs improvement.
Removing Touch Id sensor in iPhone X doesn’t make any sense after all. Apple could have offered Touch Id Sensor in the back of the device & Face Id at front. iPhone X starts with a considerable Price Tag of $1000, but Apple is not giving a fast charge adaptor with the package.
Features to be appreciated
- 2716 mAh Powered Battery with overall good Battery life
- Almost accurate Colour, Saturation & Best OLED Display on any Smartphone
- Face ID with True Depth Sensor
- iOS11 Preinstalled
- Best Sounding Stereo Speakers
- Powerful A11 Bionic Processor with Neural Engine
- Dual Optical Image Stabilization in Primary Cameras
- Portrait Mode Support for Front Facing Camera
iPhone X Technical Details
- Capacity: 64GB/256GB Internal Storage With 3GB RAM
- Size & Weight: 5.65 inches (H) 2.79 Inches (W) 0.30 Inches (D) & 174 Grams (Weight)
- Display: Super Retina HD Display, 5.8 Inches all Screen OLED Multi-Touch HDR Display with 2436x1125p resolution at 458ppi, True Tone, 3D Touch.
- Processor: A11 Bionic Chip with 64-bit architecture, neural Engine with Embedded M11 Motion Processor
- Camera: 12-Mega Pixel Wide Angle and Telephoto Camera with f/1.8 Aperture (Wide-Angle) & f/2.4 Aperture (Telephoto), Up to 10x Zoom, Portrait Mode, Dual Optical Image Stabilization, Quad-LED True Tone Flash with slow Sync, Panorama, Hybrid IR Filter, Autofocus with Focus Pixel, Live photos with Stabilization, Auto HDR For Photos & Auto Image Stabilization.
- Video Recording: 4k Video Recording at 24fps, 30fps & 60fps, 1080p HD Video Recording at 30fps or 60fps, 720p HD Video Recording at 30 fps, Optical Image Stabilization for Videos, Optical Zoom, 6X Digital Zoom, Quad-LED True Tone Flash
- Front Camera: 7 Mega Pixel f/2.2 aperture with Portrait Mode Support, Animoji, 1080p HD Video Recording & Auto Image Stabilization.
- Face ID: Enabled by True Depth camera for Facial Recognition
- Battery: 2716 mAh that last up to 2 Hours longer than iPhone 7 with Up to 21 Hours of Talk Time, 12 Hours of Internet Usage, 13 Hours of Video Playback & 60 Hours of Audio Playback.
- Other Features: Barometer, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor & Ambient Light Sensor, Wireless Charging, Fast Charging
- Hefty Price tag of $1000 and Above
- Removal of Touch ID Sensor
- Notch- Some People likes & Some people Don’tUse of
- Glass at back of device makes it easiest Breakable iPhone
With the launch of Google Pixel 2 Xl, Experience the Android User Experience at its best. Google has optimized the hardware & Software to works great on Google Pixel. It’s the Google’s Brand New Pure Android Flagship Smartphone launched by Google this year. It’s the successor of Google Pixel Xl, and regarding design, it looks very similar to its predecessor.
The new design on the outside of the device is lovely and is different than its predecessor. In Google Pixel 2 XL the glass Windows at the top of the device in the back area makes it pretty recognizable. The Glass on the Google Pixel 2 XL Flows to the sides more and around the back.
Google Pixel 2 XL regarding display have an Edge to Edge display with 6” Inches of P-OLED Display Panel Manufactured by LG. It has a front-facing stereo sound speakers, and it sounds perfect.
Front Facing Stereo Speakers
With Front Facing Stereo Sound Speaker Now Listening Music, watching videos & playing games feel way better. The texture on the back of the device feels like it has powder coating and it looks shuttle grey, and that makes it unique in design.
Back & White version of Google Pixel 2XL has slightly smoother texture than the grey one. It has the plastic coating on the top of a metal body.
Google Pixel 2 XL still don’t have wireless charging, because of the plastic coating over the metal on the back of the device makes it unpractical. But it also makes it feel pretty light in hands unlike other smartphones with glass coating on the back.
Water, Dust & Splash Resistant
Google Pixel 2 XL is IP67 Certified Water Dust & Splash Resistant that means it can survive in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. Google has added Squeeze feature in Google Pixel 2 & XL, that enables users to access Google Assistant, built into the device by directly squeezing the device because it now pressures sensitive at the side of the device.
Google Pixel 2 XL Full Technical Specifications:
- Display: P-OLED, 6 Inches, 1440×2880 Pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Always on Display
- Storage & Memory: 64GB/128GB Internal Storage & 4GB RAM
- Processor & GPU: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 or Kryo (4×2.35 GHZ+4×1.9 GHz) Processor with Adreno 540 GPU.
- Camera: 12.2 MP (f/1.8, 27mm, 1/2,.6”, 1.4 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF) OIS, Phase Detection & Laser Autofocus, Dual-LED Flash that can shoots videos in 4k at 30fps, 1080p at 30/60/120fps & 720p at 240fps. Secondary camera: 8MP (f/2.4, 25mm, 1/3.2” 1.4 µm) 1080p Support.
- Sound: Front Facing Stereo Speakers, No Headphone Jack & no Headphone Included in the box.
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Barometer.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-ION 3520 mAh Battery
- Colors: Just Black, Black & White
- Other Features: Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Hotspot, GPS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C 1.0 Reversible Connector.
Features We love in Pixel 2 XL
- Front Facing Stereo Speakers
- USB C Type Connector with fast Charging Support
- One of the quickest fingerprint on any Device
- Nice Clicky button at the side of device
- IP67 Water Dust & Splash Resistant
- Best 12 MP f/1.8 aperture Optically Stabilized Camera Combined with Google Image Processing and portrait mode
Squeezing the phone to access the Google Assistant makes it a lot faster to access the google assistant feature on this Device. There is now a new level of pressure sensitivity so that you can dial up if this feature gets too much or dial down to squeeze harder. It can be customized from the settings.
Android Performance on this device gets better than any other top line android powered smartphones of 2017. Google Pixel 2 XL has Android 8.0 Oreo Fully optimized for smoother user experience on this hardware. You can now access the app notification by long pressing the app icons without opening the application.
Google Pixel 2 XL has an Always on Display, which shows time & Notifications at a glance all the time but same is not manually fully customizable. However, a new feature that was very hyped before the original launch of this device was “Now Playing.” With this feature now, the user can get the information of the songs playing in the background on the always on display.
Google Lens is now built-in into this device, it’s the same feature that Google Gaggle Used to do. It’s the search based on image recognition. Google Pixel 2 XL has a great battery life. It has 5 hours of on-time battery life on single charge.
When it comes to the screen of Google Pixel 2 XL, it has 6 inches 2880x 1440 P-OLED Display. But the standard-issue faced by the user with the display on this device is “Blue Shift” & “Muted Colors.” This is because of the Hardware & Software. That means one issue related to software can be fixed just by updating the Android Operating system by the google at a later date.